Counter busy-ness — take control of your time, life and business
Samantha Lane is a time management guru, with past work in public relations, higher education, and wellness. In 2014, she experienced a life-changing surgery that shifted her perspective on life. After years of juggling full-time careers and passion-based side-hustles, Samantha started Origami Day to help others bring balance to their busy lives. When she is not helping others make the most of their time, Samantha spends her days enjoying life with her loved ones.
We speak on the following topics:
- How she helps people to be present in their life, while being productive
- Concept of shaping TIME
- How Samantha empowers people to manage their time
- Things which we can control vs cannot control — How to manage?
- Tips and methodologies to manage time well
- How to accomplish the things that matter on time
- Concept of Origami Day
- Three basic challenges that people face to be productive/effective
- Is being busy a badge of honour you are wearing?
- How Samantha started her own business and how she got first few clients?
- Samantha’s health issues turned her into an entrepreneur
- Sales challenges faced by Samantha and how she overcame them?
- Best practices followed by Samantha during sales conversations
Roshni Baronia is a Sales Coach and Consultant for women entrepreneurs.
She is the host of the Podcast Ace the Sales which encourages women to make friends with selling. Roshni is a TEDx Speaker, Author, and International Summit Speaker. She is on a mission to equip and empower women with selling skills, systems, and strategies that help them take their business solutions for people, potential clients, and the world at large.